Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back To School !

As usual, the summer flew by. Yesterday was  my son's first day back to school. The most exciting part is that my son is a senior in high school. That's right. He just turned 17 this past July. He also passed his annual physical with flying colors! Every year I have the doctor order a complete lab work up to make super sure his body is receiving and not lacking in vitamins, nutrients, proteins, and that all levels are within normal range. 
Happy and healthy is what this mom strives for around here. My child's physical and emotional well-being is my first priority. Always has been and always will be. We have a VERY busy school year ahead of us. My son has a "full plate" so to say coming up that includes school work, preparing for college auditions, college applications and having lots of fun being a senior. 
Then I realized how easy is was all summer preparing great food while he was around. Now we have to prepare great food to go! Lunches and snacks have to make it through the school day and beyond. And lets not forget to stock the fridge with healthy after school food for when late afternoon munchies hit! Great ideas in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment